Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Island Dream

Last night I dreamt that I was with a group of friends and we swam out to an island. The island was sort of a cross between a ghost town and an abandoned amusement park. There were empty streets, old stores and the remains of a large rollercoaster. It was creepy and kind of pretty at the same time.We spent the day checking things out but when we decided to head home it suddenly became winter and the water in the lake froze over. I tried to walk back across the ice but the ice broke and I fell through. My friends had to get a helicopter to pull me out of the water but I was fine.

2 comments:

  1. You are at a point in life where you have stopped living for the world and begun looking for the unexpected. You are alone in your direction except for your very close friends who support you. The lake froze to tempt you to walk on the ice....could be to take chances...could be to trap you with doubt. You knew the ice would break, but you also know the world could crumble and those you count on would find a way to do something huge to fix it.

    ReplyDelete