Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Whale(ish) Dream

In my dream last night I was walking down by a river (or some water way) and noticed a small group of people by the shore so I walked down to see what they were doing. When I got there there was a guy and two girls and an orca halfway on shore. I asked what they were doing and the guy pulled out a knife. I realized he was trying to kill it and told him to stop. He didn't act like he was going to stop so I punched him in the face. (lol) The girls tried to stop me but I threatened to punch them as well and they let me push the orca back into the water.

1 comment:

  1. Im wondering if you ever look up the meaning to your dreams? I found this for you..... maybe you can find some meaning thru it.........Whale
    To see a whale in your dream represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned with your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, a whale symbolizes a relationship or business project that may be too big to handle. You are feeling overwhelmed. The dream may also be a pun on "wailing" and a desire to cry out about something.

    ReplyDelete